As we develop WordPress plugins & themes, currently we are looking for a professional WordPress developer to scale our development team.
- Should have strong understanding of HTML, CSS with respect to performance, cross browser compatibility and SEO.
- Should have good understanding of WordPress APIs, codebase architecture and coding standards.
- Should have understanding of Object Oriented Programming and commonly used design patterns.
- Should be experienced enough to plan and develop custom solutions based on WordPress.
- Should have basic understanding of MySQL
- Should know the basics of Git version control system.
- Should have good communication and team coordination skills.
- Experience with Gulp will be a plus.
Type: Full Time